Q1: What is a DOT SAP Assessment?
A DOT SAP Assessment is an assessment by a certified SAP counselor for an individual who has violated the Department of Transportation alcohol and drug regulations for positive drug test or refusal to test.
Q2: What can I expect?
A DOT SAP Assessment would include the following:
- 1-1/2 hour screening to determine if a substance abuse problem exists
- Recommendation for education classes or treatment
- Referrals to education and/or treatment providers
- Completion of recommendations while tracking employee through treatment to ensure compliance and reports progress to employer
- Follow-up Evaluation to determine compliance with Substance Abuse Professional's recommendations, follow-up testing, and possible after-care plan
Q3: How do I register?
To register for a DOT SAP Assessment, please complete all of the following steps:
- Click the "Register" button below to create an account on the Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse website.
- Once logged into the site, request Dellena Hoyer as your DOT SAP.
- Click the "SAP List" button below and Call, Text, or Email Dellena to set-up an appointment.
Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse Website
SAP List Directory Website